Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The "pop stars" are still single



They were the happy winners of the "Popstars"-finals at the Arena Oberhausen: Leo (20) and Vanessa (18), alias "Some & Any." The scouts, they revealed their secret: They are still single!
The X-scouts talked to winners of the casting show on the controversial band name and love.
"Block Party" are still single
"
back
Next »
How was the moment when your names were?
    Vanessa: Unbelievable, I think, is it always the best moment in my life!
Are you satisfied with your duo constellation?
    Leo: Yeah, totally! Nicht.Vanessa better it goes: Yeah, I was terribly happy when Leo was my duo partner.
How does it look from home with you? Are you forgiven?
    Leo: No, we're neither, we are both still too haben.Auch each other? Leo: No, we're more like brothers and sisters, we see ourselves super.Vanessa: And it would just be so funny if we both suddenly what had together.
You both have the star sign Leo. Are not you afraid that their time together properly rated?
    Leo: No, I think we are both wise enough to know when and who hold the door sollte.Vanessa: Oh, I should shut my trap? (laughs)
How do you like the controversial name "Some & Any?
    Leo: In the beginning I did not find the name of great, sounded funny, I had the first time for me contribute lassen.Vanessa: Me too. But that is a name that has not reckoned with.
Video entitled